The 4600g area imager from Honeywell combines the versatility of area imaging with the speed and cost of linear scanning for demanding retail and commercial applications. Powered by Adaptus imaging, the 4600g is full featured, fast, and cost effective. Durable, with no moving parts to wear out and Honeywell backs this with a best-in-class 3 year warranty.
The 4600g combines the right blend of performance and durability
for a wide variety of applications that benefi t from the power and
versatility of a 2D imaging solution.
Powered by Adaptus® Imaging Technology 5.0, the 4600g delivers
high-performance, omni-directional linear and 2D barcode reading
plus the versatility of digital image capture. With Adaptus 5.0,
users can scan barcodes, take digital pictures, paperlessly capture
signatures and more – enabling them to be more productive and
reducing your need to invest in multiple devices.
Featuring a solid-state design and backed by a 5-year warranty the
4600g is built to deliver years of reliable, hassle-free use while a
lightweight, ergonomic design ensures comfort and ease of use for
• General Purpose Reader Single device covering the broadest range of customer applications.
• High Performance and Versatile Data Collection Adaptus Imaging Technology 5.0 provides aggressive,omni-directional reading of all linear and 2D barcodes, plus enables digital image capture.
• Advanced Illumination Technology Enhances performance and ease of use by delivering snappier scanning and minimizing refl ection from shiny items.
• Durable and Reliable Built to last with no moving parts to wear out. Full impact resistant bumpers and a 5 year warranty make the 4600g one of the toughest scanners on the market.
• Ease of Connectivity All popular interfaces are on board.
Includes Visual Express™ software for ease-of-integration.
Supports Unifi ed POS standard and Windows® Embedded
for Point of Service, for retail connectivity.
• Disinfectant-Ready Housing Optimal for environments
where scanner must be cleaned frequently with harsh
chemicals. (See reverse for listing of approved cleaners)
Streaming Presentation™ Mode SF: 20 in. (50 cm) per second on 100% UPC/EAN at the plane of optimum focus
F (0°C to +50°C)
60950-1. Canada: ICES-003 Class A. cUL listed to CSA C22.2 No. 60950-1-03. Europe: CE 2004/108/EC EMC Directive to
EN55022 Class A, EN55024, EN61000-3-2, EN61000-3-3. 2006/95/EC Low Voltage Directive. GS Mark: GS marked for I.T.E.
safety. Australia/NZ: C-Tick mark.
1mW max output, 650 nM
Clorox® Bleach (100%)
emulation (primary interface only) mode, TTL level Serial Wedge, and IBM 46XX retail terminals.