For those looking to streamline recordkeeping, the 4850dr is a fullyfeatured document imager designed to digitize paper documents for simple and efficient paperless processing, storage and retrieval. Unlike traditional document scanners, the 4850dr has no moving parts, requires no regular maintenance, scans barcodes, and comes with a superior three-year warranty.
Powered by Adaptus Imaging Technology, the 4850dr captures crisp images of documents up to 8.5” x 11” or A4 formant, regardless of the paper or text color. An integrated suite of easy-to-use image enhancement tools can be used to sharpen text, improve contrast, reorient or magnify the image.
In addition, built-in auto-cropping and an array of file configuration options and compression functions ensure optimum image quality and file size for your application requirements.
The 4850dr also has the added flexibility of barcode scanning functionality, with the capability to read all linear, stacked, and 2D codes. The 4850dr’s integrated stand design and document tray ensure easy setup and operation, without the need for continuous adjustment or calibration.
There is no need to reposition the device, regardless of document size; simply place the document in the tray and capture the image. A broad set of connectivity options—including TWAIN, SANE and USB 2.0—ensure you can connect the 4850dr directly to your host system without the need for any modifications or costly adapters. Featuring 100% solid-state technology, there are no moving parts that can fail or require routine maintenance—ensuring years of uninterrupted, trouble-free operation. Combined with a full three-year comprehensive warranty, the 4850dr delivers unmatched reliability and a low total cost of ownership.
Does your business need to streamline its recordkeeping? Consider the 4850dr document reader. It leaps past traditional document scanners to offer your business a more capable, more versatile solution that even reads barcodes.
- Digitize your paper documents for simple and efficient paperless processing, storage and retrieval.
- Captures crisp images of documents up to 8.5 by 11 inches (A4 format), regardless of the paper or text color.
- Use the integrated suite of easy-to-use image enhancement tools to sharpen text, improve contrast, reorient or magnify the image.
- Built-in auto-cropping and an array of file configuration options and compression functions ensure optimum image quality and file size for your application requirements.
- Scan and read all linear, stacked and 2D barcodes.
We designed the 4850dr imager to give you years of uninterrupted, trouble-free operation. It features a 100% solid-state technology, so there are no moving parts that can fail or require routine maintenance.
And combined with a full three-year comprehensive warranty, the 4850dr delivers unmatched reliability and a low total cost of ownership.
• Purpose-Built for Document Imaging: Imager, stand and document tray work together as an integrated document imaging solution and eliminate the need for adjustment due to varying document sizes.
• Versatile Document Imaging Performance: Adaptus Imaging Technology enables imaging documents up to 8.5×11˝ or A4 size, and specialized white illumination ensures crisp images regardless of document or font color.
• Durable & Reliable Technology: Solid-state components with no moving parts, backed by a three-year comprehensive warranty.
• Broad Connectivity Options: Supports TWAIN, SANE, and USB drivers, each with the imaging SDK library pre-loaded.
• BarCode Scanning Functionality: Provides the added flexibility of scanning linear, stacked, and 2D bar codes, eliminating the need for purchasing a standalone barcode scanner.
• Integrated Image Enhancement & Processing Tools: Tools to adjust captured images, including sharpening, contrast and digital zoom. A full range of automatic and selectable file compression options.