AV7000 is the innovative linear camera setting a new paradigm in the T&L market. AV7000 is characterized by superior optic performance, extended Auto-ID capabilities, advanced SW functions for image elaboration and data archiving, with excellent tools for operational analysis and process optimization. Combining the benefits of a next generation CMOS sensor with 40% greater sensitivity and exclusive Datalogic patented technologies, the new AV7000 provides High Definition Images and software functionality that exceed customer expectations. With a large Field of View (1400 mm -55 inch), the AV7000 is the perfect solution to collect High Definition images in a single picture on a large conveyor, instead of multiple partial pictures. Thanks to Pulsed Lighting Systems – a Datalogic patented technology – a multi-sided AV7000 reading station now requires 50% less space than a nonpulsed lighting system for applications that demand a smaller footprint. The AV7000 camera system is ideal for the most demanding applications in Parcel Sorting for Express Courier and Retail Distribution Company.
• Next generation CMOS sensor with 40 % greater sensitivity
• Single view high quality picture for large conveyors (1400 mm/55 inch)
• Patented Autofocus System offering extended DoF
• Patented PLS technology technology, reducing the footprint of the reading station by 50%
• Patented Digital Zoom technology assuring constant DPI resolution
• Next generation decode algorithm for poor quality codes • Multiple format image saving from full definition to highly compressed JPG • Browser based interface compatible with any kind of OS and HW platform including PC and Tablet • Redundant architecture with no single point of failure • Software tools for image saving and data intelligence • Linux operative system