Datalogic CBX100 & CBX500
The CBX series is a connectivity device designed to simplify and speed-up cabling operations during the installation of Datalogic Automation devices.
The CBX series is a connectivity device designed to simplify and speed-up cabling operations during the installation of Datalogic Automation devices. Thanks to its modular concept and the complete range of optional modules, any installation, configuration and maintenance operation is now accomplished faster than ever.
The CBX100 and CBX500 are industrial connection boxes designed to speed up Datalogic Automation 1D/2D code readers installation, configuration and maintenance tasks. CBX100 and CBX500 feature an extremely low cost of ownership by reducing installation time, and, in cases of replacement, minimizing system downtime. CBX100 and CBX500 feature IP65 (NEMA 4) protection class and 0 to 50 °C (32 to 122 °F) operating temperature. With its specific plastic and rubber materials, CBX100LT dedicated model features an operating temperature down to -35°C (-31°F).
• Standard connectivity solution for Datalogic Automation offer
• Extremely low cost of ownership
• IP65 (NEMA 4) rated industrial design
• Flexible mounting and simplified wiring to speed up the installation
• Reliable Backup and Restore feature to minimize plant downtime
• Open architecture allows comfortable connectivity to Ethernet TCP/IP, Profibus, DeviceNet, Ethernet/IP and other common networks.
• Multilanguage Display for easy monitoring and troubleshooting
• Visible Power and I/O indicators and Power On/Off switch