The Joya Touch A6 is a multi-purpose device that is ideal for various retail applications such as Self-Shopping, Price Checking, Markdowns, Shelf Replenishment, Inventory, Access Control and more.
The Joya Touch A6 device comes with a powerful Qualcomm Snapdragon platform featuring Android™ 6.0 Marshmallow and is field upgradable to Android 7.1 Nougat. This device is available in two form factors: a handheld version resembling a smartphone and a pistol-grip version with a comfortable trigger. Users can change from one form to the other with ease, adapting to applications and user preferences.
The Joya Touch A6 device is charged using the industry’s first wireless charging technology (Qi compliant) which eliminates the need for maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles. This radically reduces support costs and increases the devices’ life span.
This device is also a phone. By using the CSip protocol, the Joya Touch A6 is able to make and receive phone calls via the Wi-Fi network (VoIP).
• Multi-purpose device: handheld or pistol-grip
• Field upgradeable to Android 7.1 Nougat
• Wireless charging eliminates all contacts on the device and cradle
• Supports both Boost and Fast charging modes
• VoIP phone capabilities over Wi-Fi
• Reads Digimarc watermarked bar codes
• Presentation mode allows automatic scanning
• Datalogic SoftSpot™ technology for innovative triggering through the touch display
• 3-Axis Accelerometer auto-rotates the screen orientation
• 4.3 inch capacitive multi-touch FWVGA display with Gorilla® Glass 3
• Vibration alert for notifications
• Fully supports Datalogic’s self-shopping middleware Shopevolution™ or third-party software
• Beacon support via BLE for geolocalization
• Advanced 2D imaging technology
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI