The Joya Touch multi-purpose device allows consumer facing applications such as Self-Shopping, Queue Busting and Gift Registry to be resident on the same device as operational applications such as Shelf Replenishment, Inventory Control, Mark Downs, Price Checks and more.
With two form factors available (handheld and pistol-grip), retailers can deploy device configurations to match their applications. Changing from one form to the other is quick and easy.
The Joya Touch device comes with several innovative features such as the industry’s first wireless charging technology eliminating maintenance and cleaning of contacts on the device and cradles, fast charging mode and Datalogic SoftSpot™ technology for an easy-to-use soft trigger.
Packed with technology, this device supports Beacons for hyper-localized content, promotions and location sensing. This unique handheld device can connect a wide range of wireless peripheral devices such as printers and any other devices using the serial profile.
Joya Touch can be personalized by the user in several ways: by changing the color of the upper case and battery cover or even changing the front logo. Additionally, it is possible to order personalized screen protectors with corporate colors and themes or sell as sponsored advertising by consumer goods manufacturers.
MULTIPLE DEVICES IN ONE
The Joya Touch device comes in two form factors: a handheld version resembling a smartphone and a pistol-grip version with a comfortable trigger. Joya Touch can be easily customized in several ways: upper case, front logo, battery cover and screen protector, both in colors and themes. This allows the retailer to choose either their corporate branding or other co-marketing logos.
WIRELESS CHARGING CRADLE
The Joya Touch device is charged using the industry’s first wireless charging technology that eliminates the need for cleaning the contacts on the device and cradles. It radically reduces support costs and increases its life span. The multi-bay cradle supports both handheld and pistol-grip models of the Joya Touch, ensuring the right configuration for every user/application. The retailer can chose between high density and front facing display installation, providing maximum flexibility.
• Multi-purpose device: handheld or pistol-grip
• Wireless charging and high versatility cradle
• Boost and fast recharging
• Datalogic SoftSpot technology for innovative triggering through touch display
• 3-Axis Accelerometer detects changes in screen orientation
• 4.3 inch FWVGA and QVGA display
• Vibration feature informs users about upcoming events, discounts, promotional offers, etc.
• Fully supports Datalogic’s self-shopping middleware ‘Shopevolution’ or third-party software
• Supports Datalogic’s Queue-busting app
• The speaker informs users about upcoming promotions and sales, discounts, etc.
• Beacon support via BLE for geolocalization
• 2D imaging technology
• Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for visual good-read feedback
• USB connectivity
• Anti-theft Buzzer to protect the Joya units from leaving the premises
• EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI