The Honeywell Wearable Solution begins with your choice of our Dolphin 70e or 75e mobile computers. Then we add our 8620 ring scanner for high-performance scanning of linear and 2D barcodes, plus a comfortable watchband-style armband. All components are breakaway for safety and easily swappable for left- or right-hand operation.
There are lots of opportunities throughout the enterprise to increase efficiency and reduce labor costs using a hands-free computing solution. For example:
- Small parts picking
- Large package handling
- Truck loading
… any time two hands are required.
In the past, that has required using a dedicated wearable device and redesigning the application and the process to utilize the limited user interface. Now there’s the Honeywell Wearable Solution.
Using the rugged enterprise class Dolphin 70e or Dolphin 75e mobile computer with purpose-built wearable accessories provides you with a new approach to enabling hands-free operations. The large display, flexible touchscreen keypads, and modern architecture allow you to easily deploy more user-friendly applications to quickly gain the productivity of hands-free operation.
The lightweight, wearable accessories provide increased comfort and improved hygiene over conventional wearables. And all components are breakaway for safety and easily swappable for left- or right-hand operation.
The system supports corded or Bluetooth®-connected ring scanners and provides a rugged audio interface to Honeywell headsets. All standard Dolphin 70e and 75e computer accessories, such as charging cradles and four-bay battery chargers, are available.
• Flexible Take advantage of the flexible support and migration of Windows Embedded 8.1 Handheld or Android 4.4 KitKat now; seamlessly upgrade later to Windows 10 or Android 6.0M as business needs grow.
• General Purpose Device Don’t get stuck with a dedicated device that only serves one purpose. Share the D70e and D75e on different tasks between shifts, or standardize on one general purpose device.
• Large, Clear Display The 10.9 cm (4.3 in) display with capacitive touchscreen provides outstanding readability and plenty of space for data and keypads. Clearly superior to conventional wearable displays.
• High-Performance 1D/2D Barcode Scanning Increase productivity and throughput with an ergonomic ring scanner based on an industry-grade imager that provides high-performance scanning of linear and 2D barcodes.
• Watchband-Style Armband Improves comfort and eliminates hygiene concerns. The rubber watchband straps are comfortable, reduce sliding or rotating on the arm, and don’t absorb perspiration. Easily cleaned.