The Dolphin 75e mobile computer is a versatile multimodal device. It delivers significant operational gains and flexibility for your enterprise.
Despite its good looks, the 75e device is tough. Its durable IP67-rated design means the 75e device will keep working even if it’s dropped or completely immersed in water. That makes it an ideal choice for the retail backroom, busy shopping areas, or in hectic line-busting environments.
When an employee’s hands are occupied serving customers or replenishing store shelves, single-purpose devices reduce his ability to access or capture information – minimizing the timesaving benefits and productivity gains for your business.
The Dolphin 75e mobile computer is different. It allows you to use complex, data-intensive applications with multiple input modes, including:
- Keypad gestures
As a result, employees can get more work done with fewer errors. And they’ll appreciate the 75e device’s vivid, 10.9 cm (4.3 in) Corning® Gorilla® Glass multi-touch screen that’s viewable even in sunlight.
The 75e mobile computer also leapfrogs traditional, single-purpose devices by letting employees capture 1D and 2D barcode scans, digital signatures and annotations on images. Your team will be able to generate richer, more robust information in less time to improve inventory management, close more sales and enhance customer service.
- An industry-leading Qualcomm®Snapdragon™ 801 processor with 2.26 GHz quad-core CPU enables more robust application performance at better speeds and power efficiencies.
- A sleek design, yet rugged enough for tough work environments with an IP67 rating for
protection from dust and water and the ability to withstand multiple 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete and 1,000 0.5 m (1.6 ft) tumbles.
- Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-to-use, industry-grade
imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D barcodes.
- Enterprises can take advantage of the flexible support for either Windows 10 IoT Mobile
Enterprise or Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- Honeywell Repair Service Plans offer comprehensive, hassle-free protection
on the device investment for up to five years after purchase, extending the product
life expectancy, while providing assurance that your technology investment is being