The E-Class™Mark III is a family of compact desktop thermal printers designed for a wide variety of industries and applications that require a reliable and cost-effective barcode printer.
Datamax-O’Neil by Honeywell applied its industrial printer expertise to provide customers with an entry level printer that has the features and reliability normally found in more expensive
printers. The E-Class Mark III is affordable to own, easy to use and economical to operate.
We’ve made the E-Class Mark III easy to use, with quick-loading media and an interactive LCD screen. Users can also notice a substantial reduction in their daily operational costs thanks to
the E-Class Mark III’s larger media and ribbon-roll capacity. The E-Class Mark III is one of the best values on the market. Why pay for features you don’t need? The E-Class is available in three distinct models that offer the features necessary to meet the broadest range of customer requirements. A breakdown of features for each model is provided in the table on the next page.
The E-Class Mark III was carefully designed to maximize your investment value by offering a competitive purchase price, a battery pack option for mobility, a double-walled construction for increased durability and a proven design for long-term reliability.
- The horizontal split cabinet with a rear hinge allows for easy ribbon and label loading.
- Double-walled construction and concentric hinges provide rugged structural integrity.
- Larger one-inch core standardized ribbons cost less than the typical smaller desktop ribbons.
- Allows for quick and easy changes and provides visual status indication (Professional models only).
- Go mobile with long-lasting MPU-400 battery pack accessory.