The Gryphon™ 4000 series represents the premium level of data collection devices from Datalogic ADC for general purpose applications. Designed with people in mind, the Gryphon™ I GD4400 imager blends advanced 2D reading with motion sensing technology, producing a user-friendly device with outstanding performance.
Perfect for both handheld and presentation reading, the Gryphon I GD4400 imager features Datalogic’s Motionix™ motion-sensing technology which detects the natural actions of the operator to automatically switch the scanner into the desired scanning mode. This technology works with or without the use of a stand, offering more operational choices. Both the aimer and sensor can be programmed to the user’s desired preferences.
The Gryphon I GD4400 imager provides snappy reading performance on all common 1D and 2D codes as well as postal, stacked and composite codes like PDF417. High Density (HD) models are also available for reading smaller, condensed codes. For mobile marketing or ticketing applications, this imager also offers excellent performance when reading bar codes from mobile devices.
- Motionix™ motion-sensing technology for seamless reading mode transitions
- Highly visible 4-Dot aimer with center cross for targeted scanning
- Omnidirectional reading
- Advanced motion tolerance optics
- Multi-interface options: RS-232 / IBM 46XX / USB or RS-232 / USB / Keyboard Wedge / Wand
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback