With rich feature sets, the Gryphon™ series from Datalogic ADC represents the premium level of data collection equipment for general purpose applications. The Gryphon™ GM4400 2D scanner blends the most advanced reading technology and the best suitable radio technology with a unique set of features to allow operators maximum efficiency and ease of use.
Featuring narrow band radio communications with Datalogic’s STAR Cordless System™, the Gryphon GM4400 reader provides increased productivity and flexibility in the workplace. The GM4400 reader series offer scalable solutions from simple point-to-point applications to point-to-multipoint installations with up to 16 readers connected to the same base station. The GM4400 readers ‘Batch Mode’ capability allows thousands of codes to be stored in its’ memory. This feature, combined with a long-lasting 60,000 scans-per-charge Lithium-Ion battery allows uninterrupted scanning with unlimited mobility.
Lightweight and comfortable to use, the steady, dim, deep red illumination light is much easier on the eyes than other similar products with flicker illumination. The highly visible 4-Dot aimer clearly defines the reading zone and the center cross provides a locator for targeting when scanning a sheet or product with multiple bar codes.
- Datalogic STAR Cordless System™ with up to 30 m / 98 ft range
- Radio frequencies available in 433 MHz or 910 MHz
- Point-to-point and multi-point transmission
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ for good-read feedback plus the 4-dot Aimer
- Two-position cradle with Scan-While-Charging capability
- Optional Counterfeit Detection
- USB Certified Kits Available