High-Performance Industrial Printers
The H-Class family of printers features 4-, 6- and 8-inch models and print resolutions of 203, 300, 400 and 600 dpi. A combination of high-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class label printers on the market. They’re built for high-volume and high-resolution labeling applications. And H-Class printers excel in the high productivity category with easy-to-maintain modular features and field-installable options.
The H-Class is a rugged and versatile printer that is one of the industry’s most feature-rich solutions for dynamic enterprise applications, while operating as fast as many printers in its class. The H-Class is an ideal solution for high-volume label printing in manufacturing, warehouse, transportation and high-resolution labeling applications.
The H-Class reduces the total cost of ownership through its gear-driven, beltless design, providing rugged and reliable performance for 24/7 mission-critical operations. Modular construction also increases uptime for the highest levels of user productivity. With one of the industry’s largest graphical displays, the H-Class provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications. The H-Class offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrates into any network. Support of UHF and HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protects your printer investment. The high-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class printers on the market.
H-Class printers can be used in a wide variety of industrial applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options, including RFID support. The H-Class offers a complete range of 12 printer models, all but guaranteeing the best fit for your particular mission-critical label printing application.
H-Class High-Performance Industrial Printers are built for high-volume and high-resolution labeling applications in manufacturing, warehouse and transportation environments. High-quality features, performance and rugged reliability make the H-Class an excellent value among premium class printers on the market.
Consider total cost of ownership.
The H-Class reduces it with a gear-driven, beltless design that delivers confidence-building performance for your 24/7 mission-critical operations. Modular construction also increases uptime for the highest levels of user productivity.
And with its large graphical display, the H-Class provides an easy-to-read view for quick navigation and printer notifications.
Specifications at a glance:
• Printhead: Direct thermal and thermal transfer
• Printer length range: 6 mm to 2,539.75 mm (0.25 in to 99.99 in); values vary with printer configuration
• Maximum print width: 216.4 mm (8.52 in)
• Print speed:
• H-4212: 304 mms (12 ips)
• H-4212x: 304 mms (12 ips)
• H-4310: 254 mms (10 ips)
• H-4310x: 254 mms (10 ips)
• H-4408: 203 mms (8 ips)
• H-4606: 152 mms (6 ips)
• H-4606x: 152 mms (6 ips)
• Print speed (continued):
• H-6210: 254 mms (10 ips)
• H-6308: 203 mms (8 ips)
• H-6212X: 304 mms (12 ips)
• H-6310x: 254 mms (10 ips)
• H-8308x: 203 mms (8ips)
• Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB, Ethernet wired LAN
• Optional wireless 802.11b/g and more
• H-Class printers come standard with ethernet, parallel, serial and USB. Other communication options are available.
• Rugged construction features a gear-driven design and durable diecast aluminum frame.
• Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French.
• Large 240×320 graphical LCD display for ease in navigating menus as well as data collection.
• Versatile media compatibility supports coated-side-in or coated-side-out ribbons, resulting in easier ribboninventory management.