M-Class Mark II
Compact Industrial Printers
M-Class™ Mark II printers offer great value for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. They keep up with high-label-demand applications, boasting faster performance than many printers in their class. M-Class printers also feature a modular design and field-installable options to cut back on downtime and improve efficiency.
M-Class™ Mark II is a compact-industrial printer that offers outstanding value with a broad range of features. The smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations. The M-Class is a perfect solution for warehouse, healthcare, logistics or retail applications. The modular design of the M-Class makes maintenance and part replacement easy, and the flexible design allows a variety of options to be upgraded in the field.
M-Class Mark II reduces the total cost of ownership with easy-tomaintain components. It offers a broad range of connectivity to meet diverse application requirements and easily integrates into most networks. With an easy-to-navigate LCD graphics display for menu and printer function control, it is designed for any level of user. Support of UHF or HF RFID configurations for current or future requirements protects your printer investments. The highquality features, performance and rugged reliability make M-Class Mark II a better value than most printers on the market.
M-Class Mark II printer can be used in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options, including RFID support. It is easy on the budget, while providing industrial printing performance in a small footprint.
M-Class Mark II Compact Industrial Printers are easy on your budget, while providing industrial printing performance in a compact footprint.
They’re perfect for warehouse, healthcare, logistics and retail applications. Measuring 259 x 257 x 462 mm (10.21 x 10.10 x 18.19 in), the smaller footprint is ideal for users who need the power of industrial printers but must consider space limitations.
M-Class Mark II printers also reduces your total cost of ownership with easy-to-maintain components. They’re versatile, too. Use them in a wide variety of applications with a range of media compatibility, connectivity, emulation support and options.
Specifications at a glance:
• Printhead: Direct thermal; optional thermal transfer
• Resolution: 8 dots/mm (203 dpi); optional 12 dots/mm (300 dpi)
• Media roll width: 19 mm (0.75 in) to 118.1 mm (4.65 in)
• Maximum print width: 108 mm (4.25 in)
• Print speed:
• M-4206: 152 mms (6 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
• M-4210: 254 mms (10 ips), 8 mmps (203 dpi)
• M-4308: 203 mms (8 ips), 12 mmps (300 dpi)
• Communication ports: Serial, parallel, USB; optional Ethernet-wired LAN 10/100; optional wireless 802.11b/g.
• Rugged construction features a precision diecast aluminum frame.
• Five-button, 128×64 LCD graphical backlit display is easy to read, enabling user-friendly label configuration setup.
• Integrate easily into existing applications. Our language emulation programs allow users to seamlessly replace competitive printers.
• Utilizes widely used DPL and supports PL-Z and PL-I printer-language for easy emulations.
• Multi-language menu available in English, Spanish, German, Italian and French.