The Magellan™ 2300HS scanner is specifically designed for retailers that require high performance in a compact, horizontal form factor. Tailored for medium to high volume point-of-sale (POS) applications at an affordable price, the Magellan 2300HS scanner is particularly effective in drug stores, convenience stores, smaller to medium sized grocery stores, DIY stores, and specialty stores. With category leading scanning performance for superior ergonomics and throughput, the 2300HS scanner demonstrates the Magellan brand renowned quality and reliability.
FirstStrike™ advanced software decoding algorithms provide the industry’s best scanning speed and simultaneously improve first pass read rates of damaged, wrinkled, or poorly printed bar codes delivering improved operational efficiencies at the retail checkout.
Flash memory allows for easy software upgrades that help extend the life of the retailer’s investment. In addition, an auxiliary RS-232 port can be utilized in a variety of ways, including adding a handheld scanner, programming and configuring the scanner, or accessing the scanners label data output. For applications requiring electronic article surveillance (EAS), the 2300HS can be equipped with Checkpoint® EAS and can support Sensormatic® EAS systems with good read acknowledgement via the auxiliary RS-232 port.
- World’s leading horizontal in-counter single plane bar code scanner
- Renowned Magellan brand quality and reliability
- Supports GS1 DataBar™ codes
- Flash memory for easy software upgrades in the field
- Multiple interface solution supports all popular host interfaces in every unit
- Powered auxiliary RS-232 port for easy integration of a handheld scanner