The PC42t Desktop Printer sets a new standard for user-friendliness and affordability. Exceptionally compact and easy to use, this printer is simple to install and ready to print quickly. Quiet, reliable operation and intuitive design make the PC42t the right fit for light-duty labeling applications in a variety of industries.
Available in either 12.7 mm (0.5 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in) ribbon core configurations, the PC42t printer supports media as wide as 110 mm (4.3 in) and fits right into existing printing environments. The 25.4 mm configuration is compatible with ribbon lengths up to 300 m (984 ft) – more than four times the length of competitive offerings. This reduces downtime and means ribbons can be shared with larger printers.
PC42t printers include industry-standard connectivity, with up to four ports: standard USB device and host, plus optional serial or serial+Ethernet. With a user-installable USB-to-parallel cable, PC42t printers easily drop into virtually any environment.
Compact size, support for common media as well as ZPL-II and EPL emulation and Honeywell Direct Protocol (DP), mean that PC42t printers are an easy upgrade from a variety of legacy Intermec and competitive printers.
- An economical solution for light-duty thermal printing applications.
- Supports a wide range of media, including 12.7 mm (1/2 in) or 25.4 mm (1 in)
ribbon cores (depending on the model).
- Industry-standard connectivity includes USB host and device, and options for
Ethernet, parallel and serial communications.
- Easy to use, with a quick-opening design for media replenishment.
- Supports ESim (EPL), ZSim (ZPL II®) and Direct Protocol (DP)
print languages for maximum compatibility.