Performance Series Industrial Printers
Intelligent, Industrial Thermal Printer
Thanks to its near-edge printhead, the p1120n Performance printer allows full use of the label so you can design and code barcodes that support detailed information. You can add images, too, and print the results on a wide variety of media types. The p1120n printer’s intuitive color touchscreen makes setup and performance enhancements easy.
The Performance Series is an innovative family of printers that is easy to load, use and integrate. The Performance Series printers offer superior print quality, auto-load capabilities, unparalleled
print registration, a zero label waste auto-loading design and uses an industry standard printing language: PCL. Standardized to run on a variety of operating systems, the PCL printer
language is independent of any application software running on a computer. This ensures faster and easier plug-and-play integration into SAP®and other network environments.
A highly intuitive user-friendly color touchscreen makes setup and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3. The printer provides front-panel print quality adjustments, automatic media calibration and loading, as well as ribbon-tensioning controls.
The Performance Series printers are manufactured to the highest standards and feature a die-cast frame and metal cover, ideal for industrial environments. Available in 105.7 mm (4.2 in) or 173.5 mm (6 in) label-printing capabilities, the thermal printers also can print at speeds from 152 mmps
(6 ips) to 254 mmps (10 ips) and from 300-dpi to 600-dpi to meet the most diverse requirements.
- Die-cast frame and metal covers are designed for harsh work environments. Cover- open warning featured is standard on all models.
- PCL5e & PCL6 standard language makes graphics integration easier. Offers virtually endless application choices.
- A standard 300-dpi printhead allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes.
- A graphic color touchscreen display with an intuitive menu flow makes the user interface and navigation seamless.
- Media auto-loading and calibration gives printer operators freedom from complex and time- consuming media setup.