The Performance Series is an innovative family of printers that is easy to load, use and integrate. The Performance Series printers offer superior print quality, auto-load capabilities, unparalleled
print registration, a zero label waste auto-loading design and uses an industry standard printing language: PCL. Standardized to run on a variety of operating systems, the PCL printer
language is independent of any application software running on a computer. This ensures faster and easier plug-and-play integration into SAP®and other network environments.
A highly intuitive user-friendly color touchscreen makes setup and performance enhancements as simple as 1-2-3. The printer provides front-panel print quality adjustments, automatic media calibration and loading, as well as ribbon-tensioning controls.
The Performance Series printers are manufactured to the highest standards and feature a die-cast frame and metal cover, ideal for industrial environments. Available in 105.7 mm (4.2 in) or 173.5 mm (6 in) label-printing capabilities, the thermal printers also can print at speeds from 152 mmps
(6 ips) to 254 mmps (10 ips) and from 300-dpi to 600-dpi to meet the most diverse requirements.
- Die-cast frame and metal covers are designed for harsh work environments. Cover- open warning featured is standard on all models.
- PCL5e & PCL6 standard language makes graphics integration easier. Offers virtually endless application choices.
- A standard 300-dpi printhead allows users to now benefit from a higher resolution printhead with better text, images and barcodes.
- A graphic color touchscreen display with an intuitive menu flow makes the user interface and navigation seamless.
- Media auto-loading and calibration gives printer operators freedom from complex and time- consuming media setup.