Ideally suited for applications at the point-of-sale (POS), the QuickScan QBT2400 imager features a new illumination and aiming system developed with the unique intent to reduce visual stress of the operator during daily scanning activities. It consists of a soft, dark red illumination combined with two blue LED triangles pointing at the targeted bar code.
Featuring Bluetooth® Wireless Technology, the QuickScan QBT2400 2D imager can transmit data to the host through its base station as well as to any commercial or embedded Bluetooth v3.0 compliant device.
The QBT2400 2D imager can also be connected to any tablet using either iOS or Android operating systems via the Bluetooth HID profile.
With the popularity of 2D bar codes spreading across all market segments of the data capture industry, the QuickScan QBT2400 2D imager enters the arena with more affordable pricing and virtually no drawbacks with area imaging technology. It is also capable of reading mobile phone displays and loyalty cards at the POS, as well as being used for shelf replenishment, receiving goods and price checking.
- Bluetooth® Wireless Technology with up to 25.0 m / 82.0 ft range
- Compatible with Android and iOS devices through the Bluetooth HID profile
- Easy, tool-free, user-replaceable long lasting Lithium-Ion battery
- Alternative battery recharging through USB / Micro USB cable
- Latch mechanism secures the reader in the cradle providing stable mobility for use on carts
- Reduced visual stress with LED-based aiming system
- Datalogic’s patented ‘Green Spot’ technology for good-read feedback
- EASEOFCARE Service Plans offer a wide range of service options to protect your investment, ensuring maximum productivity and ROI