A new addition to the Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50 Series enterprise products, the EDA50K enterprise hybrid device is an Android™ device with broad suitability for a wide variety of applications.
The Honeywell ScanPal™ EDA50K Series enterprise hybrid device is an Android™ device featuring high-speed performance and smooth operation with broad suitability for a wide variety of applications. Its excellent network connectivity supports many popular wide area networks, with Wi-Fi connectivity supporting 2.4 GHz and 5 GHz dual-band. It has been designed for left- or right-handed operation, with a curved, ergonomic hand grip to reduce fatigue when held for long periods of time, providing a more comfortable user experience.
In addition, the ScanPal EDA50K device provides enough battery life to last an entire workshift or longer. For optimized field operation, it features a 10.2 cm (4 in) touchscreen with a numeric keypad, which greatly improves input efficiency. The built-in area imager enables 1D and 2D barcode recognition and provides superior reading ability on stained or faded barcodes.
The ScanPal EDA50K device is ideal for highly mobile front-line workers in scan-intensive environments, such as parcel pickup and delivery, inventory management, field sales, work order automation and proof of service – providing improved efficiency and reduced TCO for enterprise customers.
• Fast, Industry-Leading Processor Qualcomm® Snapdragon™ 410 processor with 1.2 GHz quad-core CPU and 2 GB RAM enables fast access to business-critical applications.
• Large Screen and Dual Input Modes A 10.2 cm (4 in) Corning Gorilla® capacitive touchscreen large enough to view applications on a single page is coupled with a numeric keypad for improved input efficiency and flexibility.
• Lightweight, Ergonomic Design Designed for left- or right-handed operation, with a curved, ergonomic hand grip that reduces fatigue when held for long periods of time, and provides a more comfortable user experience.
• Multiple Device Connection ScanPal EDA50K devices can be easily connected to multiple devices, enabling support for more use cases and applications.
• Custom Software Power Tools Embedded Honeywell customized power tools greatly simplify device and network management.
• Broad Network Coverage With broader network coverage and a 4,000 mAh swappable battery, field workers and in-house operators can get connected anytime and anywhere.