ScanPal EDA50 Handheld Computer
Honeywell’s ScanPal™ EDA50 enterprise hybrid device delivers an exceptional end user experience for mobile workers that need to obtain real-time visibility into business-critical information.
Honeywell’s ScanPal™ EDA50 enterprise hybrid device delivers an exceptional end user experience for mobile workers that need to obtain real-time visibility into business-critical information. Designed to handle all-day, every day use, the ScanPal EDA50 device enables workers on the retail floor to access, as well as capture and send, crucial business information in real time.
Coupling an ergonomic, easy-to-use modern touchscreen design with the latest advances in modern mobile technology, the ScanPal EDA50 ensures maximum accessibility to coworkers and business systems. From the well-received Android™ operating system and processor designed to handle the demands of mobile frontline workers, to robust storage capabilities and advanced data capture options, the ScanPal EDA50 device is ideal for many functions.
The ScanPal EDA50 is designed to withstand heavy use. Workers can count on ample battery life for a full shift through superior battery management, a rugged touch panel and a display that is easy to read inside and outside. The ergonomic design ensures maximum ease of use, comfort and pocketability.
The ScanPal EDA50 enterprise hybrid device combines reliability and usability to provide mobile workers real-time visibility to business-critical information.
• Improve Productivity An industry-leading platform: Qualcomm® Snapdragon 410 processor with 1.2GHz quad-core CPU enables fast access to business-critical applications.
• Increase Efficiency Large, 12.7-cm (5-in) Corning Gorilla® capacitive touchscreen is readable both indoors and outdoors, and works when used with wet hands.
• Reduce Fatigue Lightweight design offering the user the perfect combination of durability, comfort, convenience and portability. Small enough to fit conveniently into a pocket.
• Full Shift Power Featuring smart battery technology, the ScanPal EDA50 device can power through a full shift and beyond.
• Reduce TCO Through Mixed Use Deployment ScanPal EDA50 devices can be easily connected to multiple devices, providing the ability to support more use cases and applications.