Honeywell’s ScanPal EDA70 is a rugged, enterprise-class 7″ tablet computer delivering real-time connectivity, fast data capture capabilities and enterprise levels of reliability and protection.
The ScanPal™ EDA70 is Honeywell’s enterprise-ready tablet providing real time connectivity for business-critical applications and efficient data capture capabilities inside or outside of four walls. A sleek, lightweight, enterprise-grade rugged tablet built on the Android 7 (Nougat) platform platform for fast performance, enhanced security and future O/S upgradeability, the ScanPal EDA70 tablet is ideal for scan-intensive workflows such as customer engagement, on-demand delivery and field service applications requiring a truly mobile office with reliable access to communication and information, smooth multi-task processing, and an enterprise level of reliability, protection, future scalability, and lower total cost of ownership.
With the ScanPal EDA70 tablet, network connectivity is no longer a barrier to the benefits of high-performance mobile applications. The ScanPal EDA70 tablet is designed to support the most advanced connected mobile user experiences, facilitating large file transfers, video streaming and remote access to business applications quickly, so workers can more effectively manage a wide variety of tasks.
The ScanPal EDA70 features a fast processor, 1D/2D barcode scanning and a built-in camera, plus enough battery life to last a full shift and beyond, keeping mobile workers always connected to crucial information to place orders, check stock, look up order status or scan items as they are removed for delivery. A vivid 7 in. Corning® Gorilla® Glass display allows information to be readable in outdoor sunlight conditions. The ScanPal EDA70’s design also features a sleek exterior and modern, all-touch interface for a contemporary appearance in customer facing applications as well as multiple input modes to save valuable time and minimize data entry errors.
A full suite of accessories including desktop charging docking systems, vehicle cradles, and more is available to keep the ScanPal EDA70 charged and ready for use both inside or out in the field. Hand and shoulder straps are provided for users to hold and handle the tablet easily for long periods of time with less fatigue
• Powerful, Flexible Android Operating System Installed with Android 7 (Nougat) operating system with GMS to provide smooth system operation to support multi-tasking operating requirements, enhanced security and a future upgrade path
• Large Touchscreen Display Large, 7’’ Corning Gorilla® capacitive high durability touchscreen is readable both indoors and outdoors, and can be used even with wet hands.
• Easy To Use Integrated Barcode Scanning Increases productivity and throughput with an integrated and easy-to-use, industry-grade imager that provides aggressive scanning of linear and 2D barcodes.
• Built For Rugged Environments A sleek, modern and contemporary design plus enterprise-grade ruggedness. Built tough to withstand 1.2 m (4 ft) drops to concrete, and 200 (0.5m) tumbles; IP64 seal rating against dust and water spray.
• Flexible Network Coverage 802.11a/b/g/n and 4G LTE support ensures robust high speed network connection in external and/or interwork network environment