Wireless Upgradeable Pocket Scanner
Looking for the perfect scanning companion for your tablet-based retail point-of-sale and field service applications? The affordable Voyager™ 1602g wireless scanner is the one. It packs high-performance area-imaging technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor that makes scanning easy and – dare we say – fun.
Honeywell’s affordable Voyager 1602g pocket scanner packs high-performance barcode scanning technology into an elegant and pocketable form factor—making it the perfect tablet scanning companion. Designed to complement the clean look of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with the mobile worker, 1602g is ideal for tablet-based fixed point-of-sale, mobile point-of-sale, inventory management, backroom/stockroom, in-store customer engagement and even non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation.
Despite its small size, this pocket scanner incorporates the same high performance scan engine found in our full-size handheld scanners. The Voyager 1602g is capable of scanning virtually all 1D and 2D bar codes—even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes. It is even possible to read bar codes right off customers’ mobile phone screens, preparing organizations for the fast-growing trend of mobile coupons, digital loyalty programs and other revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
Portability and ergonomics were emphasized in the design of Voyager 1602g. It features a contoured design that fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning fun and easy.
With an integrated Bluetooth® Class 2 radio, Voyager 1602g pairs quickly with Apple® iOS, Android® and Windows® Mobile® devices—as well as standard PCs and laptops equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology. Enjoy wireless freedom of movement up to 10 meters (33 feet) from the host device without worrying about battery life, thanks to a user-replaceable battery that lasts up to 2,250 scans in a single twelve-hour shift.
Affordable, yet high-performing. Designed to be easy and fun to use. A perfect tablet scanning companion. That’s the Voyager 1602g wireless area-imaging pocket scanner.
• Quickly pair the scanner with your Apple® iOS, Android® or Windows® Mobile® device, or a standard PC or laptop equipped with Bluetooth wireless technology.
• Scan virtually all 1D and 2D barcodes – even poor quality, damaged, or low contrast codes – with the same high-performance area-imaging engine found in our full-size handheld scanners.
• Scan barcodes right off your customers’ mobile phone screens for revenue-generating mobile marketing initiatives.
The 1602g scanner has the looks to complement the clean design of consumerized devices while comfortably moving with your mobile workers. Its contoured design fits perfectly in the palm. Soft touch plastics, an over-sized trigger button with tactile feedback, and a white LED aimer make scanning easy – even fun!
The Voyager 1602 pocket scanner is ideal for a variety of tablet-based applications, including:
• Fixed point-of-sale
• Mobile point-of-sale
• Inventory management
• In-store customer engagement
• Non-retail scanning applications such as salesforce automation
• Incorporates Honeywell’s high performance area-imaging engine for aggressive, omnidirectional 1D and 2D bar code scanning.
• Capable of reading bar codes off smartphone screens—mobile coupons, digital wallets, and digital loyalty cards.
• Ready for your evolving data capture needs, the 1602g can be purchased as a 1D scanner and affordably upgraded to 2D scanning at any time in the future.
• Bluetooth wireless technology provides freedom of movement up to 10 m (33 ft) from host device.
• Features a battery rated for up to 2,250 scans over 12 hours, rechargeable over standard microUSB.